Monday, July 28, 2008

Thing 8 Share your Creations

The photo options are ones I will be using for presentations, gifts, cards and more. This one could keep a person at the computer for hours. This wildflower mosaic in yellow and white is from the wilds of Cape Brenton, Nova Scotia.

This slideshow was created for a Reading Leadership Class at St. Thomas to share literacy information about the Edina Public Schools.

The database is quick and a nice way to share information and I'll get it to my dinner club after I play around and perhaps add some flags and maps.

The eFolio is interesting and will be use as a request arrived this week for an updated resume. First saw this at a technology conference two years ago and looks like it is greatly improved.

Reflection:
Now the Web Conferencing lack of visuals problem that I talked about in Thing 7 is clarified for me. All of these visual tools tutorials recommended them being paired with webinars and other teaming on line. For visual learners this pulls it all together.

No comments: